måndag 31 januari 2011

Monday Sketch by San


Hello everyone!
And wow, do I have exciting news for you!!! We are making a complete remodeling of the blog and I'm the one who get to tell you about all the new stuff we have going on...
First, each monday one of us will be making a sketch for you to be inspired from. On tuesdays we have some tips and pointers for you, or perhaps a tutorial.
On fridays, this is where the really new stuff gets in, we have a weekly project that we call Stamp of the Week! Each friday some of our DT:s have been creative with the same stamp, so we can show you lots of ways to use it. And that's not all, we also give the stamp away to one of our readers!
Saturdays we have something that we call Project of the Week. We create something according to a certain theme.

So it's monday today, which means sketch-day. So I have made a sketch and a card to inspire you all!
Let's start with the sketch:
And here's my card made from this sketch:

I used Fairy Idun with braid and coloured her with Copics. Kram means hug in swedish and I love the versatility in that simple word... The papers are from Maja Design, she truly has some fabulous papers!

I hope you will check in tomorrow when I will be treating you to a tutorial... :)
Lots of hugs for you all!

1 kommentar:

  1. Härligt kort!!!
    Varje gång jag ser dina fina "blomhögar" tänker jag att jag måste plocka fram mina stansar...blir ju så fint =)

    Kram, Monica

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.