onsdag 21 december 2011

Christmas wreath

A few weeks ago our project of the week was to make christmas wreaths. My mum fell ill however, and my wreath was never published because of that. Well, life happens...

I thought I'd show you what I did though...
I made a paper wreath, using twisted newspaper sheets as a base, then covering it with thin strips of DP. It's not very big, and it's not very... round, but it's got a certain charm as well. The stamp I've used is one of our Christmas sentiments; X-Text: God jul och gott nytt år, stående med hjärtan (J15). Then I used loads of snowflakes, and I was planning on adding a few stamps behind the snowflakes as background, but I never got around to that. I might add them for next year... And glitter. It definitly needs more glitter! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.