today it is my turn to show you the Tuesday- Tip.
And I would show you selfmade Paper- Buttons with Stamps or Punches.
At the picture below you can see what I need to do my buttons.
- Cardstock or Heavy Weight Paper
- Ink Pad
- Crystal Lacquer or Utee for 3D
- scissors or cutter
1. Stamp the motif you need on the Cardstock, for 1Button 1x for 2Buttons 2x etc.
2. Cut out your motif ( I colored the first one).
3. Then glue the first one on the next piece of paper.
my uncolored version *lol* glue on the paper.
4. Cut the paper around your first motif .
Do this 3 or 4 times. You can use very well your remaining pieces.
for the little gras I'll take the cutter
Then ....glue, ....cut, ....glue, ....cut and take your Crystal Lacquer on the first motif.