torsdag 27 september 2012

Design Team Challenge


Hi!!

As you might know we have started a new segment on this blog, every week one of us in the design team gives the others a small challenge and a few weeks to create something and then we show of the result here :)

This time it was my turn and I chose "use tags" fairly simple I think, only t incorporate a tag somewhere on your creation. The reason why I chose this theme is that I have developed a love for tags but I need inspiration on how to use them :)

So here comes what the girls created!



Madame Ink
This is what I made a pocket card with the stamps "tomte läser önskelista" and "banderoll med god jul"



Bili
She made a cool metal art tag with the stamps "amerikanare" and the text "grattis till körkortet"




Stempetigger made a cute Christmas card using the stamps:

Kanin med stora öron
and
Järnek med swirl

And Jaana made a lovely Layout using the stamps:
Tag med swirlar

So allot of inspiration for me and hopefully for you to! :)

Have a great day

XOXO
Madame Ink

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.