onsdag 17 oktober 2012

In the house of...

Finaly it is my turn to show you my craftroom.

I live in a rather big house with my husband and three children. I share a room with my husband, so my craftroom is also his office.

My desk

Behind me is my rack with all my craft-stuff.
 
Love these "Marolle-stænger" with dies and alphabets

Under my desk is this drawer with my punches, different bling, scraps and tools.
 
I have this "brag-shelf" where I display my favorite projects.
 
All my Stämpelkällan stamps are in this box. I have laminated a piece of paper and put stamps that are alike on the same piece. Fx. all my christmas stamps, all with angels, all textstamps and so on.
 
My to eldest children have their own craft-place on my desk. So when I am creative they join me. Love it!
 
Hope you enjoyed a tour of my craft-room. Have a nice week! Benita

1 kommentar:

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.