torsdag 15 september 2011

Guest DT - 2 Projects from Jennifer

 Hallo!  Jennifer here with my very first GDT Thursday at Stämpelkällan!  I'm very excited to be a part of this team!  Please forgive me for post posting in Swedish!

I hope you will check out my blog and follow me, too!

As for today's post - I decided to do two projects!  The one above is a Halloween Table Tent that I made with the Jack-o-Latern!  Below I made an over sized card.  I had an old adhesive scrapbook header that wasn't sticking well so I chopped it up and made a funky little card using the VW Stamp from Stämpelkällan!  I have a lot of buttons and rarely use them so I thought I would give a few of those a try, too!  I just LOVE this car!!!!
Again, thanks for reading, thanks for letting me a part of this team, and thanks for the awesome rubber stamps, Stämpelkällan!

1 kommentar:

  1. That car is my favourite too! I like how you used the buttons, colourful and cute =)

    Hugs, Monica

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.