måndag 19 september 2011

Sketch to inspire

Hello everyone!
My turn to supply you with a sketch. This time it's a simple one that leaves a lot of space for your own construction. Hope you like it!


Here comes a card made from the sketch. I've put a lot of different stamps directly to the cardstock instead of using a patterned paper. Don't know if you see it very well, but a fun way to vary a bit I think =)
This is what I used for the background: Klängrankehörne, Tag med swirlar, Text med ros and Swirl med blomma åt höger.
The cute little dragon that is one of Sans pictures, you'll find it HERE!

Here comes a closer pic at the dragon. I've coloured it with copics and put some glitter and crackle-paint on the tiny wings. Wonder if he really can fly?!

Tomorrow I'll show you how to make one of my favourite flowers!
Hugs, Monica =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.