tisdag 10 januari 2012

Tuesday tip

Yesterday I made a card with a lovely little grey mouse. To day I will show you how I made the mouse pop out like 3D.


This is how to do it:


You need:
a stamp on a acrylic block ( I use Ludde med skylt)
ink (I use StazOn because I use distress inks to color with)
colors
paper to stamp on



I always stamp three times. One to use as the base, on to cut out from and one extra. One of them should have plenty of empty space around, so you can cut a square out for the finished card.



Now you start coloring. I like to color the basestamp all over, eventhough it will not show in the end. The cut-out stamp I only color the pieces I need. My extra stamp is needed for the sign the teddy is holding. I will stamp a little word on it. You can choose to write or use stickers instead. 


Now you need to cut out all the little pieces. I put them on a extra piece of paper, so you can se what I cut out. Put 3D tape on all the small pieces.


Here is the finished teddy.


Perhaps it is easier to see the different layers from this angle.

And here is my finished card using my 3D teddy.



The teddys eyes and nose are made with glossy accent. Love the effect.
Actually I used my sketch from yesterday to make the card:

1 kommentar:

  1. Kanonfint kort! Gillar 3D-effekten!! Ska absolut prova själv... :-)
    Kram Pillan

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.