torsdag 27 oktober 2011

GDT Jennifer's Feelin' Funky!

 Hi there!  Guest Design Team Member Jennifer here with 4 projects today!  First up I did a Happy Birthday Tag with a little distressing with Mocha Smooch.  I painted part of the packages and bows with a combo of leftover Smooch and Ranger Alcohol Inks.
 Fr=or this tag I got a little FUNKY with some Tattered Angels.  I stamped over top of a Celebrate pre-made tag and then finished it off with Tattered Angels.
 I was running low on Birthday Cards and MISC smaller paper crafts so I continued with the Birthday theme but used a different stamp!  I LOVE this stamp!  Perhaps it's the hippie in me! LOL I tye-dyed the background with various Ranger Inks and stamped on top...this was done on leftover photo paper, too!
And I wanted to use this cute lil dragon so I used some blue Ranger Inks smeared and lightened and stamped on top of that, cropped, cornered, mounted, and added embellies for a card.

Swing by my blog today if you can.  I'm located HERE.  Thanks for visiting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.