torsdag 25 augusti 2011

If things get better...

Hello all!

Today it's my (Lilla jag) last Thursday at Stämpelkällans blog to show you something I have made with these lovely stamps. First I would like to say thank you to Annika and Anna for having me as a guest DT, it has been great fun! And now over to my layout that I have made for today.


I have used four stamps on my layout, first the text "If things get better T98" and then I have stamped with   "Hjärta5 fyrdubbelt S87" over the text . Next to the photo I used "Hörne, swirl A95" and then used "Klockbakgrund A24" around the edge. I have also used a mini mister with water and blue Distress Ink on the layout to get some more life in it. It turn out quite well I think.

Hope i have been able to inspire you some!

 Hugs Lilla jag

3 kommentarer:

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.