måndag 10 september 2012

Sketch-time

Hello there!

My turn to tempt you with a sketch.

This time I've drawn a different shape than my usual 15*15, a sketch inspired a lot by Tesa =)






Me and my Team-mates have interpreted it in a lot of different ways, would be fun to see how you would do!!


Tesa has used Halvmåne and part of Ugglepar.



Cri Kee has used different shapes but still placed the parts according to the sketch. She used Banderoll 2 and Musikslinga on her LO.




Bic made a card and used Idag ska du firas.


My card is apple-shaped and I, Monica, turned the sketch upside down. On my card you find Strån, Äpplekorg and You are simply the best.

A closer look.





On the inside I've used Ett stort grattis.
 

Happy crafting, hugs Monica =)













1 kommentar:

  1. Så himla fina skapelser! Ugglekortet beundrar jag; ugglor är ju något av det sötaste. <3
    Och äpplekortet - helt fantastiskt! Det ser så professionellt och välgjort ut. Jag gillar textraden på kortet, mycket fint.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.