onsdag 29 februari 2012

Little froggy...


We were celebrating my sister-in-law's fiancé's birthday a while ago, and I made this little box containing a couple of movie theater tickets. A couple of months ago, the biggest movie theater in Sweden for 3D-movies opened here, in little Nyköping!

I don't usually create using these colours, but sometimes it's nice to do something different. Even Håkan, whom the gift was for, commented on it! ;)


I used Stämpelkällan stamps for this of course, the frog (S25), the text-background stamp (T22) and the swirly frame (S101)! The swirly frame is part of the new release that has just arrived! Did you know that we also sell digis now? So if you're from overseas or just a fan of digis, check them out here!


I made a tag to write the greeting on, also with the little froggy. Used Copics to colour the frog and the frame; G07, G14 and YG23.

Thank you for looking, I hope you enjoyed this. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.