torsdag 23 februari 2012

You Complete Me

Good morning everyone.  This is my last post as Guest Designer here at Stämpelkällan, and my oh my, did the months fly by.  I've really enjoyed playing with their delightful stamps, and today I have a special card that I made for my husband's birthday.


I've stamped the Clock Background (S24) and the sentiment You Complete Me (T102) on the front of the card, and then I've made a lovely embellishment with the Butterfly (GA61).  Here I have heat embossed with gold embossing powder, coloured it in with my new TH distress stains, then added a few gems for a bit more sparkle.  You will note that I've added an interesting edge to the card with the MS Crown punch and a touch of DI.  The leaves were made with the Vines die set, from Whimsy Stamps while the flowers are from my stash.

Next for the inside, where I've used the stamp (T70) with the heartwarming word's from 'Annie's Song'.  It fit perfectly in the Nestibilities Labels 18 die, and a little DI gives it a nice finishing touch.

I do hope you've enjoyed my projects over the past 3 months, and had a chance to check out all of the wonderful stamps available in the store.  There is plenty there to catch your fancy, and a new release will be out shortly!  Happy crafting!

1 kommentar:

  1. What a wonderful card -your husband must have loved it!!
    Annies song is beautiful and I love the way you've coloured the butterfly =)
    Thank you for the inspiration!!
    Hugs, Monica

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.