onsdag 22 februari 2012

Newcomer

I just wanted to say hi, here I am. Mikaela is my name and I have been privileged to join the design team and together with the other creative team members inspire you all and be inspired by you. I love stamps and their possibility of variation! You will see a lot of color and texture from me but also sweet and simple. But it's not just me who is a newcomer, because in the near future some wonderfully, fresh, delicious stamps will be released. So keep the money in your wallet because I can promise you that you want them! here is sneakpeek of one of them!!!! adorable isn't it?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Härligt kort Mikaela!!! Och välkommen in i gänget!

    SvaraRadera
  2. ÅÅH supergulligt kort, vilken nallestämepl med skylten :)

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.