onsdag 21 december 2011

Three days 'til Chrismas...


Yep! And finally we have a bit of snow here. Last year the first snow fell in the beginning of November and didn't go away until late March. This year we haven't even seen the shadow of a snowflake unless it's been used on a project!!! But now, finally, it look as if we will get a white christmas.

 These projects were done quite a while ago... The first one is a small box I made for a gift certificate. It's about 7x7 cm, and the card is then, obviously, slightly smaller.


I have used two stamps from Stämpelkällan, "Santa on bauble (J95)" and "Grankvist med hängande hjärtan/liten (J27a)".

The card below was real quick to make, no colouring involved at all! I only used leftover pieces of DP for the little squares, a perfect way to get rid of those little pieces that are too big to throw away, but too small to use... These little sqares was cut at 2,2 cm and mounted on a 10x10 cm white sqare. The background is ordinary white, smooth cardstock, normally used for albums. I embossed it using Cuttlebug's snowflake embossingfolder, and then distressed the edges a bit with ink.

The stamp I've used (the star) is one of my absolute favourite christmas stamps from Stämpelkällan, and you can find it here!

I will be back friday with a little extra something, so I won't wish you a Merry Christmas just yet. Until then, take care! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.