tisdag 6 december 2011

Tuesday Tips

GLITTER TIP!!! 

Today I am gonna show you my favorite way to use glitter. At the picture below I have listed the things I need to do this:
Cardstock
Dies
Punch
Double adhesive tape
Hairspray
GLITTER



First I put double adhesive tape at the cardstock, then I use punches/dies, the picture below shows this.


 Then I remove the white protection paper at the addhesive tape and put the shapes I have punched in glitter (use a small box and make sure all the addhesive tape is covered with glitter)
Then the shapes looks something like the picture below


Finally spray the shapes with hairspray to make the glitter stay at the cardstock tape.
Just let it dry and voila ready to use!

Hope you found this useful!
Hugs Gry

3 kommentarer:

  1. a wonderful and creative idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Regina*

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilken smart idé, tack så mycket!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Men vad smart! Stort tack ska du ha. =)

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.