onsdag 30 mars 2011

Easter x3

I've been doing a few eastercards this year (I normally don't). I just couldn't NOT use these absolutely adorable easter stamps! For this first card I used "Hönan Agda balanserar" as well as an assortment of feathers... I also used a bit of punchinella to act as chicken wire. Look out everybody, Agda is on a run!!! :D


For the second card I used Herbert and masked him together with some eggs. I put a heap of yellow roses on there and doodled some swirls before adding some bling...

Third but not in any way the least... A card featuring the easter chicks with the egg. I used lots of layers on this one. I used a MS punch around the page and I think this particular one is called vintage lace (not too sure though). And I also dug out my old dry chalks and used them to chalk all the edges. An orange ribbon gave a nice contrast that I really like, I normally go for the same tones, but I think that from now on I'll be somewhat bolder in my choice of colours!
Now hop on over to the shop and order yourselves some easter stamps!!!
Hugs San

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.