onsdag 9 februari 2011

I felt a bit blue...

 I had a bit of a crisis a while back... We got invited for coffee and cake and just two hours or so before we were supposed to leave I found out that the lady who invited us was celebrating her 80th birthday! And I didn't have an appropriate card!!! I had lots of cute cards, and baby cards, but not one fit for an elderly lady turning 80! (My hubby actually suggested we BUY a card!!! Oh, the horror! ;)) So I made one really quick, using "Flower wreath" and of course we were in such a hurry, I didn't have time to snap a picture of it... But anyway, I realized that I need a couple of back up cards, so I made this to start with.

I have used these two flowers; "Blomma med spröt" and "Blomma med spröt / mindre". And for the first time in my life I made a "recessed window card". And it turned out quite nice I think... A simple card fit for most people...


And i also decorated the inside to match of course.
The card measures about 12x12cm, and it feels quite small compared to my usual 15x15cm.
(And yes, of course I have used glitter, I just couldn't capture it when I was snapping pictures... Just imagine lots of glitter on the flowers.)

Hugs San

1 kommentar:

  1. Så snyggt, både kortet o infällningen!!
    Känner igen det där....jag tar dej på orden och ser till att fixa lite mer neutrala kort att ha på lut.

    Kram!

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.