måndag 21 februari 2011

Veckans skiss/Sketch of the week

Hej!
Denna veckan är det min tur att inspirera er med en skiss,
så här ser den ut.

This week it's my turn to inspire you all with a sketch,
and this is what it looks like.

På det kort jag själv gjort efter skissen har jag använt den supercharmiga hönan Agda, som jag målat med tombows.

On the card I made using the sketch, I used the very charming stamp "Agda the hen", ans coloured it with Tombows.

Det skulle vara så kul att se vad ni skapar för något efter min skiss. Därför har jag en liten tävling i min blogg, där priset blir en stämpel från Stämpelkällan.

It would be very fun to see what you make using my sketch, so I'll be having a little challenge on my own blog, and the prize will be a stamp from Stämpelkällan.

Kram Mia

1 kommentar:

  1. I love your sketch and your card is soooo sweet with Agda!!!
    Hugs
    Stempeltiggerchen

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.