torsdag 17 februari 2011

Vilma's growing love...

I've used one of the new stamps from Stämpelkällan to make this twisting easel card. This is one of those cards that get made just because it's so fun to make them... :)
I've used brown cardstock froom Bazill and one of the Maja Design papers from the "Ska vi fika"-collection. I chalked all the edges with a brown distress ink pad and coloured Vilma with Copics of course. I actually tried to colour her with pens and solvent first, but I made such a mess of it I tossed the image. I've completely forgotten how to use it!!! But then again, I haven't used anything else than my Copics since I bought them last summer, so why change that now? Love them!!! :D

And this is how a twisting easel card looks unfolded... Oh right, I used one of the new sentiments from Stämpelkällan on the inside, this one means "I like you". I usually never use flowers on the inside of cards, I just get annoyed when they don't close properly, however easel cards are different... The need something to hold them in place, don't they?
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.