onsdag 4 maj 2011

Happy Birthday!

 I was commissioned to do a birthday card for a Maria, and I decided I wanted to do something I haven't tried before, so I did a simple version of a step fold card.

I used one of the fairys, Idun with a braid, stamped her in a soft brown with a distress ink pad, and then coloured her with Copics. I also distressed all the edges, chalked them and added stitches. (I know I use them a lot, I just can't help myself when it comes to those stitches. It's almost the same as with the Stickles on everything, it's an addiction!) I also used the sentiment "Gratulerar" on a banner, stamped in the same brown as Idun. You can get both Fairy Idun and the sentiment in the shop of course.
That would be it from me this wednesday, I hope you like. :)
Hugs San

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.