måndag 23 maj 2011

the Monday Sketch

 Hi all,
how are you today? It's monday, the beginning of a new week, and to start you off, I've got a new sketch to inspire you with! I hope you'll like it...

And here's the evidence that the sketch actually works... I'm not usually one for complicated stuff with lots of layers and tons of decos, but I challenged myself a bit with it and I really like how it turned out. The stamps I've used are of course from Stämpelkällan and you can find them in the shop here (flower) and here (sentiment).

I hope that you find this useful and inspiring.
Please add yourself as a follower if you haven't already, for every 50 new followers we give out one gift certificate for 500SEK to one random follower!

I'll see you all tomorrow again for a little tutorial!

1 kommentar:

  1. Superläckert! Både skissen och kortet! Ska nog ta å skapa ett kort efter skissen tror jag minsann... ;-.)
    Kram

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.