söndag 1 maj 2011

Stämpelkällan Stamper of the Month

Hi all!
This is a brand new feature today, today we're presenting the
Stämpelkällan Stamper of the Month!
Each month we will present one of our readers here on the blog and for May that reader is

Eva-Lena!

Q: Tell us a bit about yourself?
A: My name is Eva-Lena, and I'm 36 years old. I'm married and have two children aged eight and fourteen. We live in a shared house in Gråbo.
   
Q: For how long have you been doing paper crafting and how/when/whay did you start?
A:  I started scrapbooking in 2004 when I was on sick leave because of some damage to my shoulder. I wanted to make books for my children. So I went to a shop in Gothenburg and got myself a starter kit. Then I started to look for inspiration on the Internet and found a whole bunch of fun stuff. In the beginning I kept to the books but when my son started going to a childminder it turned out that she also was crafting, but she was into cardmaking. I tried it and got hooked! Now I've got tons of stash and it keeps growing.

Q: How would you describe your style?
A: I would say it's quite simple and with lots of colour. I like it colourful.Just the right amount of decorations and not too busy.

Q: What type of projects do you prefer? Altering, cards, LO:s... Something else completely?
A: At the moment I'm mostly making cards, but it varies. I do some LO:s as well. I haven't been altering that much, but it is something I'd like to do more. I'm a bit cowardly, and I have to challenge myself a bit more.

Q: What do you like about our stamps from Stämpelkällan?
A: I love the stamps, especially the chubby ladies. The stamps are stylish and easy to colour. I will definitly buy more of them.

Q: What is your best tip for a beginner?
A: Dare to try! It can never be wrong. We all have different styles, and one should not compare with another. Everybody can do it!

Here are some of the cards Eva-Lena has made using the stamps from Stämpelkällan!





Visit Eva-Lena's blog to see more of her creations!


Would you also like to be featured on our blog?
Email me at susanne@stampelkallan.com, with a link to your blog!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Kul att se dig här! Jättefina kort du gjort - och så riktigt att man inte ska jämföra sig utan gå sin egen väg, om än inspirerad av andra!
    Keep up the good work!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Snygga kort, härliga färger och fin, fina stämplar.
    Kul att läsa om dig. Snyggt foto.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.