torsdag 26 maj 2011

Till minne av Konfirmationen

Hi everybody, today I´m here again, GDT Petra, to show you my last project for Stämpelkällan. I feel a little sad because it really has been fun to be a part of this nice DT-team for 3 months. I love Stämpelkällans rubberstamps and today I have made a layout using 2 of these wonderful stamps.
On this layout I have used vellum for the first time and I have stamped directly on the vellum. The stamp I have used in the left upper corner is this and the text under the picture of my son Erik is this textstamp. In english "a memory from your Confirmation".
So that´s all from me, I´m very happy that I got this opportunity to show you some of my projects, I wish you all a wonderful summer, take care everybody.

Guest-DT Petra

1 kommentar:

  1. Kanonfint, så fint dekroerat och stämplarna är som pricken över iet. När jag såg tjuvkiken så trodde jag det skulle vara ett kort och så överaskad jag blev när jag såg en lo, ja den är verklligen fin.
    kram

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.